Image Map

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Prague

It's Thursday. All you hash-taggers know what that means: it's #tbt-throw back Thursday.  So, in honor of this once a week trip down memory lane, I've decided to try and catch up on some of our previously taken excursions. More than likely these throwback posts will all be picture heavy and less on the words. Let me know if that works (at least for these) or if you'd like me to elaborate more.

For today's Throwback Thursday post, I'm reminiscing about our trip to Prague. We went the long weekend of our anniversary back in October. Spending 'romantic' holidays in another country seems to be becoming our thing. Honestly, I'll take a trip over a dozen flowers that usually meet an untimely death at my hands. Prague for our anniversary, Brussels for Valentine's Day? I think I'm okay with this....

So, without further ado, here is a picture only post of Prague. Enjoy!








 photo sig_zps1d81acf9.png

No comments: