Image Map

Monday, January 6, 2014

Starting Fresh

This blog has been a work in progress. What I really mean is I did the whole "set it and forget it" thing. I had grand plans to start it back in the summer, but found a thousand other things to do instead. So one of my goals (notice I didn't say resolution--those just beg to be broken) for 2014 is to get this bad boy up and running. We've been here in Germany for about 9 months now, so we are pretty settled into our new life. 

I feel like I have a million things to share with you all, but not always in 140 characters or less. My intention for this little blog of mine is to just keep my friends and family updated on our daily life, our European adventures, and the randomness in between. So slowly I hope to add some posts about the trips we've already taken, but mainly trying to keep up with life going forward. 

Now that I've shared my "resolution" with you, you can help hold me to it! That's why I don't share my other resolutions. Because when you see me in the line at Popeyes, ordering a three piece and a biscuit-and you will-you'll never know my resolution was to eat healthy! Genius, right?



 photo signatureheart_zpsaa1510f0.png

No comments: