Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

The mother of all posts

By nature, February begs a lot of questions: Will Phil see his shadow? Who's gonna win the Big Game? Does he love me, does he love me not? The one person in everyone's life that seems to has all the answers, is their mommy. And today is my mommy's birthday!

Since I can't be there to celebrate with her in person, I've done what every modern child would do. I've taken to the internet to show my love! And also I find it fitting, given a recent conversation she and I had, to take the time to say thank you.

Sooo, mom....first, Happy Birthday!!! I hope it's as special as you are. And second, thank you for everything you do for all of us, and everything you have done for us through the years. Being a mom myself now, I realize how lonely and thankless gig it can be. I know there have been sacrifices, and you're the one that's made them for the good of the team. You're awesome, and we DO really appreciate everything.


No comments: